Terms and Conditions
Use of this site is provided by Springboard Community Works subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- Springboard Community Works reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Springboard Community Works are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Springboard Community Works be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- Springboard Community Works does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Copyright restrictions:
- Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Springboard Community Works. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Springboard Community Works to use any item displayed.
- Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Springboard Community Works). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
- By posting or submitting content on our site, you grant Springboard Community Works a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide licence to republish any material you submit to us, without limitation, in any format.
- Springboard Community Works takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and Springboard Community Works has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that Springboard Community Works approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
- Springboard Community Works accepts no liability in respect of any material publicly posted by users of this website, nor are we responsible for the content and accuracy of that material. Any views expressed in user-submitted content are not the views of Springboard Community Works.
- Springboard Community Works reserves the right to terminate a user’s website account if we believe you are abusing the service in any way, or have breached these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
- If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
- Springboard Community Works is also registered with the Charities Commission as a charitable entity under the Charities Act 2005 (CC21380).